Sunday, July 24, 2005

What the Hell am I Doing Here?

So, looking over previous posts, it has occurred to me how pretentious this blog is. These are reading like advice columns or editorials, and they're written by a guy who's never so much as featured in his home club. Why not learn from a guy who's actually toured?

Still, I have had crowds in stitches on occasion. I have been on the radio. Life could be worse. Most people live and die without ever having felt that kind of rush.

Maybe somebody who's had less experience than me might like this blog. Maybe somebody who's never done comedy but is considering it.

Or, maybe I'm just collecting my own thoughts. There's something to be said for that. I've generated some ideas for Matt and I to use since starting this blog. That's got to be how I look at this for now, especially since nobody (that I know of) is reading this.

At least I'm not boring anybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home