Saturday, July 09, 2005

It's Alive!

I've wanted to start a blog for quite a while, and now I've finally done it. This is every bit as fun as I thought it would be. And by that I mean it's marginally good.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm a computer programmer living in Austin, Texas, but at night I fancy myself a stand-up comedian. I created this blog to discuss my life as a comic. I've only been doing it for about two years, and so many nights I feel like I have so much more to learn. Yet I also have often been reminded that I have compiled a significant amount of expertise in that time.

Who would be interested in this blog? Mostly my family and friends, I think. Anybody who's interested in stand-up comedy, especially guitar comedy, perhaps. Maybe other kinds of writers/performers. Maybe just people with too much time on their hands. I don't know.

So, with that, buckle your safety belts and stow your tray tables, because this comedy Hindenberg is about to take off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home